- Posted on:
May 02, 2023
- Application Deadline:
Jun 02, 2023
- Position Type:
- Position Category:
- JOB TOOLS
Login or Register for an Account to save this job or apply directly if the employer has made the option available.
VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Pool Technician (On-The-Job Training Provided)
Professional Pools is hiring a Pool Technician to join their team immediately! Find a rewarding career or summer position.
Professional Pool Services has been in business for over 10 years. We started as a small family business and have grown, but always focused on staying connected to our customers and making work rewarding for our employees. Our work is balanced between, service, maintenance, and new installations and renovations.
Loyalty is important to us. We are looking to train and reward hard-working and reliable employees with the use of company vehicles, and an appreciation of work-life balance, and we regularly provide constructive and positive feedback, training in useful skills such as scuba diving, and other bonuses and benefits.
- We will train you in a diverse and rewarding industry.
- Learn a variety of skills from plumbing, equipment diagnostics, water chemistry, construction, and customer relationships, and have fun doing it!
Looking for candidates who possess the following characteristics:
- willing to learn new skills
- wanting to advance their career beyond minimum requirements
- reliable to work when scheduled
- While all applicants will be considered, preference will be given to those who have a valid G licence with a clean abstract.
Wage: starting between $20-25/hr, by experienceHow to Apply
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org