- Posted on:
Oct 19, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Position Category:
Children / Youth, Leadership
- Volunteer Hours per Week:
- JOB TOOLS
Login or Register for an Account to save this job or apply directly if the employer has made the option available.
VIEWING VOLUNTEER DETAILS FOR:
Youth Leadership Development Program posted by Leads Employment Serivces
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY
Always on the cutting edge and innovative in serving our communities, LEADS Employment Services has been providing specialized employment and skills development services for people with disabilities and / or barriers since 1986. We are currently seeking dynamic, energetic and creative volunteers to join our Youth Leadership Development Program.
Are you looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity in your community? Join LEADS' Youth Leadership Development program serving Middlesex, Elgin, Perth, Oxford and Lambton Counties to see how our Youth Coaches can help you to reach your goals!
We are Looking For:
- Young Adults 15-30 Years Old
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THE PROJECT:
- Skills and confidence that will assist you in obtaining employment in the future
- Finish your required high school volunteer hours
- Meet other young people with similar hobbies and interests
- Develop goals and plans for the future
- Leave program with professional references and networks
- Leave program with a professionally made resume
- Leave program with optional training such as: First Aid &CPR, Smart Serve, Safe Food Handling, etc.
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook @ YLDStrathroy, YLDSarnia, YLDStThomas, YLDWoodstock and YLDStratford.
Leads welcomes interest from all diversity groups and is committed to accessibility and compliant to AODA. Leads will endeavour to provide accommodations to persons with disabilities in all aspects of this volunteer opportunity upon request. Please notify Courtney to your requirement for accommodation.Requirements
No Degree RequiredHow to Apply
If you're interested or would like more information, please contact Brenda for more information
Brenda.email@example.com or call/text 519-777-3061Requirements
No Degree Required