- Posted on:
May 26, 2023
- Application Deadline:
Jun 30, 2023
- Position Type:
- Position Category:
- JOB TOOLS
Login or Register for an Account to save this job or apply directly if the employer has made the option available.
VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Pacer Building Components is hiring an Industrial Maintenance team member to join our amazing team in Ilderton, Ontario (London).
Pacer Building Components (an Atlas Engineered Products (AEP) Company), is one of Canada’s fastest growing, publicly traded, supplier of trusses, windows, doors and engineered products, with manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the country.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented and motivated, with a focus on providing a high degree of external and internal customer service as we grow our team and business!
As a keystone role, this position is essential to our smooth day to day operations. As Maintenance for this busy facility, clear communication, cooperation, and collaboration will be crucial for success.
include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute the annual maintenance schedule with a keen eye towards consistent scheduling of preventative and predictive maintenance
- Determine the priority and process needed to complete work orders on time
- Perform ongoing maintenance assessments and inspections to detect, investigate and correct irregularities and malfunctions
- Safely operate a variety of tools during inspections or assessments, cleaning, maintenance activities, or installation or movement of equipment
- 5+ years of maintenance experience with all facets of equipment, tools, machinery, and facilities within a manufacturing facility
- Current forklift Operator Licence
- Physical and manual dexterity to complete all assigned tasks;
- Ability to safely lift weight of up to 50 lbs to waist height;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to learn, adopt, and apply new technologies, practices and solutions in an effective manner;
- Acquires and retains knowledge and understanding through instruction, and/or experience;
- Ability to collaboratively work with people of all ages, backgrounds, and perspectives;
- Fluency in English in both written and oral communication (speed, accuracy, and proper expression) and the ability to work effectively with other staff
Interested applicants, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Please note, while we appreciate your interest in this exciting opportunity, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is a core value of AEP that is supported and demonstrated across our entire organization. All applicants, regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, disability, nation of origin, age, or religion, will be given fair and equal treatment and consideration.About Employer
What can we offer you?
- Extended Heath and Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- DEI Focused Environment
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Career Opportunities Across Canada